Travel Clinic: Healthy and Safe International Travel
The Denver Health Travel Clinic team has public health nurses, family practice physicians, and infectious disease specialists with extensive experience in travel health and utilize a worldwide network of resources.
The Denver Health Travel Clinic provides a full range of medical pre- and post-travel services for international travelers, including
- Customized in-depth pre-travel consultation and trip preparation
- Immunizations (provided through the Immunization Clinic)
- Prescriptions to prevent malaria, high altitude illness and travelers' diarrhea
- Post-travel evaluation and treatment
- Yellow Fever documentation and medical letters